She actually believes parents should prohibit kids from dating until

If you feel this rule is being applied unfairly, we would recommend speaking with the school principal or contacting the superintendent or the school board for the school district.If the high school is refusing to issue the work permit for any other reason besides academics or attendance, please contact the Bureau of Child Labor by phone at (317) 232-2655 or by e-mail at [email protected] .Once these documents are examined and found to be in good order, the minor should be issued a work permit.

If your school refuses your work permit for these reasons, there is no other office or agency that may issue the work permit.The school will require that this form be completed before issuing a Work Permit. A: The Work Permit must remain on file at the location of the minor's employment.For example, if the minor works in a restaurant, the original copy of the Work Permit must stay on file in that restaurant for the duration of the minor's employment.A school should not necessarily deny issuing a work permit simply because a minor is not a student at the school.If the school is refusing based upon your not being a student with that school, please contact the Bureau of Child Labor by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at (317) 232-2655.

Leave a Reply